miércoles, 27 de enero de 2010

Forever Young


Life is a continuous flashback to our past. We look at how we were and whether things had changed since then. It is true that we can become taller, stronger or even more good-looking than we used to be. However, it is in our interior where we can find the answer to the question "have you really grown up?"


This question is easily answered. We just have to think about those things that before were very difficult for us to get, and if today we think that they are just stupid....it means that something really had changed. In my personal case, I have changed a lot of things, some for the good and some for the bad. The bad ones, clearly, I would not say a word about them here. The good ones...if I haven't said a word about the bad why should I say anything about the good stuff?


I just analyze myself and I see that I have changed, faster than I would like to change. I have the feeling that there is something that I forgot along my way. But if I lost it, the best thing that I can do is to live with that loss and to think that something good will come to me soon. I feel it.


Kisses.


Do we ever grow up?

We become better, that's sure

No hay comentarios: